Happy Friday Friends!!
I am BACK on this blog thing after a two month hiatus. Who knew it is so crazy running a shop, family, decorating business & life all together! So many new things are happening at the shop and in downtown Wilmore. If you haven’t stopped by the shop for a visit in a while, this weekend or this summer would be a great time to do so.
I wanted to write a blog today to update everyone on shop details & talk about the event space rental we announced last week! There have been a lot of questions about that and I thought this would a wonderful way to give some information in more detail.
The Olive Branch Boutique Updates:
Starting out our hours were Tues-Sat 10am-5pm and Sun 1-5pm. After a few Sundays open we realized that Sunday hours are not the best for two reasons. 1) Not a lot of people were shopping on Sundays, so from a business stand point it didn’t make sense. 2) I LOVE my Sundays! Sundays are the perfect day to spend at church and with my family. Therefore, our new hours are Mon.-Sat. 10am-5pm. There are certain special events where we stay open later or are open on Sundays for a few hours. To stay up to date on those things, make sure you are following our Facebook and Instagram. The June calendar in the boutique just got updated today. Make sure you keep these dates in mind:
- Saturday, June 1st 12-2pm: Food Truck Saturday Taco Truck
- June 3rd-15th: Father’s Day Sale begins
- Thursday, June 20th: Wilmore Night Market 5pm-9pm
- Saturday, June 22nd: Live Music in the coffee shop 6:30pm
- Sunday, June 30th 2-4pm: Floral Illustration and Watercolor Workshop! Buy your tickets here.
We have added a TON of new vendors to the shop & are now offering gift wrapping services! Come visit & see the changes.
Event Space Rental:
This was the ultimate goal & dream of mine when we bought this space! I LOVE unique, intimate settings for celebrations. When we saw the deck on the back and began to design the coffee shop…I knew it would be PERFECT! Celebrating is such an important part of life. We all need people who help us get excited and feel good about big moments in our life. Offering a space for people to do those things makes me giddy! I love to host people in my home and can throw together a party in 30 minutes or less. Being able to do this in our shop makes my heart so happy!
- How many people can fit in the space? We have seating for 60 people. 60 people can fit in the coffee shop and the deck at the same time. Due to weight limits and safety, 40 is the MAX number of people allowed on the deck at one time.
- Can I rent the whole space? YES! We only allow full space rental on Sundays when the coffee shop and boutique are closed.
- Do I have to hire a barista? NO! It is an amazing add on service that is offered! For an additional fee + drink costs you can have professional coffee service at your event, but it is never mandatory.
- Can I bring my own food? YES! Bring the cake, finger foods, picnic lunch, tea party, WHATEVER! Make this event your own & have fun!
- Can I decorate? YES! What is a party without decor?!?
If you are interested in renting the space OR have any questions please email me at email@example.com or feel free to text/call 502-517-5659.
Thank y’all so much for the continued support & love! As we get in the routine of work/life balance I hope to make blogs a more regular thing again. If you made it this far you are clearly a loyal supporter of The Olive Branch or very curious. To honor this I would like to offer you an exclusive 15% off your next visit to The Olive Branch Boutique.
USE CODE: THEOBFAMILY
I hope y’all have a blessed Friday! Hope to see you Saturday!